Friday, November 6, 2009

INSTALL'D.

my show is up my show is up my show is up! thanks to everyone who came out to the opening last friday, it was lovely of you to join me. i like to think that me and the cupcakes got equal billing. for those of you that couldn't make it, here are some pictures that prove its existence:

it's still chilling on the 3rd floor of the fox building at mica, if you're in the baltimore area and just can't keep yourself away. if not, i'll post some fancier images of the finished spreads later. i'm gonna draw it out really annoying and slow-like, since i don't have a lot (coughanycough) of new work to show since, oh yeah, grad school has consumed my soul. boo.

in other news, i'm going to nyc this weekend for a super-speedy mini-vacation. that's right soul, i'm coming for you. grad school can't have you forever!

3 comments:

Aisha Mujib Khan said...

Awwww. I really wanted to go to the opening, even had the date marked and everything and then I didn't look at my calendar and forgot and obviously was not there. Sadness prevailed. I'm gonna check it out though. How long will it be up?

Abby Boeh said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

alissandra seelaus said...

aisha, i think it's up until the 10th? or i deinstall on the 10th? or something involving the 10th.