Sunday, January 11, 2009

dailies week two: comment love.

here it is, the first full week. i like this new practice fine i think, but there are some tweaks in the future. likely color (thanks nancy!), maybe not so with the pencil or the toned-ish paper. any thoughts? sorry for the super-small slash sucky image, it gets better if you click it, i swear.


also, i am making a point to be better about responding to comments that you are all so lovely to leave me. i like you i really do! i'm just maybe not so great about showing it sometimes. and, along a not-so-similar vein, i caved and joined twitter today, as you can see by the mild update to the blog, the "there i am too." section, with other places to find me and my things.

4 comments:

Aisha K said...

Hmmmmm...this is going to take some getting used to.

alissandra seelaus said...

oh no! full of hate already?

Aisha K said...

No. No. No hate. It's just different and I've so enjoyed your dailies for the past forever. It's just going to take some getting used to. It is you though so I know it'll all turn out wonderful.

Melissa Anne said...

I think the new dailies are beautiful. I appreciate them a lot. =]