Sunday, March 14, 2010

dailies 3/7-3/13.

dailies time! also, spring forward is a big fat bummer. the loss of an hour of sleep is not helping the apparent theme of the week, which is I AM EXHAUSTED. gotta keep plugging away, since tomorrow i start my second student teaching placement in high school! hooray?! i think i am excited.
sunday, march 7th: "compulsively alternating between 'this american life' and 'TEDtalks.'"
monday, march 8th: "my body can't keep up with my brain."
tuesday, march 9th: "the perfect end to a pretty perfect day."
wednesday, march 10th: "i speak in analogies."
thursday, march 11th: "is sleepy contagious?"
friday, march 12th: "an entirely anti-climactic last day."
saturday, march 13th: "i can't seem to catch up on my sleep."

okay! send "wow, that miss seelaus is so cool!" vibes to my high schoolers tomorrow, won't you please? see you next week.

No comments: