Sunday, December 7, 2008

dailies 11/30-12/6.

I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO IT IS ZERO PERCENT FUNNY. here are my dailies really-super-mega-ultra-mondo-fast:

sunday, november 30th: "haircuts are never as dramatic to anyone else as they seem like they should be."
monday, december (omg shift one) 1st: "seething in silence."
tuesday, december 2nd: "too much sitting in one position and not enough realizing that other people could see me try to stretch back out."
wednesday, december 3rd: "i think writing them all down is actually more depressing, instead of less."
thursday, december 4th: "i need to learn when to give up."
friday, december 5th: "kindred spirits crossing paths briefly before parting ways."
saturday, december 6th: "these are the culprits behind me way not finishing my work."

SO MUCH SO MUCH SO MUCH SO MUCH.

No comments: