Wednesday, December 17, 2008

turns out that kids speak in all caps.

this is it: my final pre-final comic (i.e., the one i did right before the ones i posted earlier, which was my actual final for the class). it was supposed to be a kids comic (right up my adorable alley, mentioned here), so my solution was a classic closet monster scenario. presented both in glorious full-color and classy black and white, for class and for my art-market mini-comic, respectively. i think i prefer the black and white, honestly. still getting the hang of the whole digital color situation. SPRING GOAL!

they are presented as two-page spreads, so arguably, the tentacle-friend propping the comic up for your reading pleasure could jump the gutter in the center between the pages and connect them like a fun maze - hooray.

1 comment:

tidliwinx said...

I prefer it in color... It looks great. The title is hard to read in b/w. mom :0